perjantai 2. marraskuuta 2012

Scared children of halloween


 OH HI !
okay... ITS HALLOWEEN MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR aaaaaaaaaaaand i had to do three hours of makeup to my friends :3 well thats because i wanted to. And i bought liquid latex!!! it was much needed and i planned a long time to buy it and now i have it!! so happy right now.. except that i poured accidentally half of it to my clothes and now they are ruined ;____; and i dont know how to take it off...
oh yeah i have some camera issues too.... my reisen cosplay pictures are on my sisters camera and we cant fid the usb-cord anywhere. and she forgot my another camera to her house in another town so these are all taken with my phone. ill put better quality photos when i get my camera back.

On to the makeup:
 First one is accidentally two-face Harvey Dent :D You cant see it here but there is liquid latex at the join. i got inspired by her personality. next time we are gonna do to her some old filmstar makeup.

The Joker: i didnt even look for references for this :D but he looked a bit sad when he wasnt smiling. i actually got scared for him when he smiled for the first time D:
Harley Quinn: i wanted to buy some black gems to the mask t make it prettier :< gosh I'm poor
cute together ♥
Mileena from mortal combat: I am a genius. night before i had the idea to make my teeth from plastic bottle :3 it hurted in my cheeks to rip them off...
And this is few weeks before: she had redness in her eye so we thought the same thing: LETS PUT SOME MAKEUP IN THERE!! so here are just few eyeshadows and fake blood :__D
she looks just like someone raped her ;___;
that's it. hope you like it

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti