lauantai 4. elokuuta 2012

Introduction

Hello. I'll be starting a new blog about makeup (like there wouldn't be enough of them). I mainly will be focusing on cosplay-makeup for seeing so many cosplayers who don't wear any makeup (though they should :3). I'll be visiting anime-conventions and take pictures of awesome cosplayer's makeups and create them myself. I'll be happy to take requests but first I'll sow you what I'm capable of. Sometimes I might use my friends as models so that I can create different makeup style for any face suitable.
I am not a makeup artist but I hope some will find this helpful :)

I have been using makeup myself for 6 years now and I always look for new ways to do it. It's more like an art for me. There is always a new way to create something beautiful on your face and change it the way you feel.
Oh god I'm getting cheesy................... Anyway I hope this blog will find many viewers that I can help.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti