keskiviikko 8. elokuuta 2012

Old Work

oh hi theer :DD
 webcam pics- the shitties pics in the world.

Damn. I just realized that i don't take much pictures... and if i do they turn out pretty shitty :|. Last time I was at Desucon 2012 i did 7 different looks because 2 of my friends cosplayed twice that weekend and two different styles for myself and one to another friend :P AND THEN I DIDNT TAKE PHOTOS . . . am i stupid or what -____-' and this is not nearly all that i have been doing. fml.

Well anyway... next time: photos.

I'll be attending to tracon at Tampere so the plan is that i take close-ups of cosplay makeups :D. Then i publish them here with their permission :3

Maybe i'll do some new looks before con 'cause i just have bought grimas white cake makeup :__D

olempas hölmö ollut. ah, tarviin kuvaajan.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti